- 600g chicken breast (diced into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 large onion (diced into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 orange or red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 bottle Twisted 7 Peri-Peri Fever
1. If you are using wooden skewers – put these in water to soak before you start dicing your chicken and veg.
2. Mix your diced chicken with the Peri-Peri Fever cover, refrigerate and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
3. Alternate skewering your veg and chicken to ensure it all cooks evenly – it also looks more impressive when served up.
4. Cook these for 5-7 minutes on each side over a medium/hot BBQ……. Feeling extra TWISTED? Mix one of our hotter sauces with Peri-Peri Fever or use the remaining sauce to baste your kebabs while cooking – remember to check that your chicken is fully cooked before serving!
This recipe will produce 5-7 kebabs.
by Twisted 7 Sauces